Christopher Interviews Anne Rice
BY Advocate Contributors
February 03 2011 3:45 PM ET
Mother and son authors Christopher Rice and Anne Rice have a frank discussion about sexuality, religion, and Anne’s decision to leave Christianity.
Watch the interview in four parts below.
Christopher Rice’s most recent work, The Moonlit Earth, and Anne Rice’s latest book, Of Love and Evil, are both available now.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' is Destroying Marriage
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'