Christopher Interviews Anne Rice
BY Advocate Contributors
February 03 2011 3:45 PM ET
Mother and son authors Christopher Rice and Anne Rice have a frank discussion about sexuality, religion, and Anne’s decision to leave Christianity.
Watch the interview in four parts below.
Christopher Rice’s most recent work, The Moonlit Earth, and Anne Rice’s latest book, Of Love and Evil, are both available now.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- White House to Unveil New HIV Strategy
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: A Straight Wedding Morphs Into a Gay Proposal
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series