Christopher Interviews Anne Rice
BY Advocate Contributors
February 03 2011 2:45 PM ET
Mother and son authors Christopher Rice and Anne Rice have a frank discussion about sexuality, religion, and Anne’s decision to leave Christianity.
Watch the interview in four parts below.
Christopher Rice’s most recent work, The Moonlit Earth, and Anne Rice’s latest book, Of Love and Evil, are both available now.
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Alabama Probate Judges Association: We 'Cannot Legally' Issue Marriage Licenses to Gay Couples
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Skewers Bobby Jindal Prayer Rally
- Chris Christie Lauded at Summit for Vetoing Same-Sex Marriage Bill