Christopher Interviews Anne Rice
BY Advocate Contributors
February 03 2011 3:45 PM ET
Mother and son authors Christopher Rice and Anne Rice have a frank discussion about sexuality, religion, and Anne’s decision to leave Christianity.
Watch the interview in four parts below.
Christopher Rice’s most recent work, The Moonlit Earth, and Anne Rice’s latest book, Of Love and Evil, are both available now.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- South Carolina Soccer Team Signs Gay Player Anton Hysén
- WATCH: Marriage Equality Is an 'Extra Right,' Says Right-Wing Activist
- The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd
- A Letter to My Partners
- Women WATCH: Trailer for New Lesbian-Themed Series #Hashtag 21 min 47 sec ago
- Travel Sydney Mardi Gras: A Post-Mortem 28 min 36 sec ago
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality Is an 'Extra Right,' Says Right-Wing Activist 31 min 37 sec ago
- Women Laurel Holloman Joins L Word Costars Leisha Hailey and Kate Moennig at Dinah! 1 hour 53 min ago
- Politics Lesbian Couple Sues Neighbors for Bias 2 hours 7 min ago
- Sports South Carolina Soccer Team Signs Gay Player Anton Hysén 2 hours 19 min ago
- Uganda WATCH: Meet the American Evangelical Behind Uganda's Antigay Law 2 hours 22 min ago