BY Advocate.com Editors
September 06 2011 3:00 AM ET
I’m Not the Biggest Bitch in This
Man’s best friend is known for providing
companionship, unconditional love, and ... humor? In I’m Not the Biggest Bitch
in This Relationship (New American
Library, $14), critically acclaimed memoirist Wade Rouse gathers heartwarming
tales of dog love from well-known gay humorists like Rita Mae Brown, Alec Mapa,
and Bob Smith, and features a foreword by Chunk Handler (beloved pet of
— Winston Gieseke
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'