BY Advocate.com Editors
September 06 2011 4:00 AM ET
I’m Not the Biggest Bitch in This
Man’s best friend is known for providing
companionship, unconditional love, and ... humor? In I’m Not the Biggest Bitch
in This Relationship (New American
Library, $14), critically acclaimed memoirist Wade Rouse gathers heartwarming
tales of dog love from well-known gay humorists like Rita Mae Brown, Alec Mapa,
and Bob Smith, and features a foreword by Chunk Handler (beloved pet of
— Winston Gieseke
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends