Henry Rollins's Photo Realism
BY Winston Gieseke
September 13 2011 6:00 AM ET
Rollins: I was walking around in Bhopal and came across a slum. I ventured in and met some of the people who lived there. The young man in the striped shirt asked me to take his photo and so I did. The expression in his face is very intense -- it's as if he's looking through me at his future. The kid on the right has an interesting expression on his face and his body contact with the young man is curious.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.