Henry Rollins's Photo Realism
BY Winston Gieseke
September 13 2011 6:00 AM ET
Rollins: I was walking around in Bhopal and came across a slum. I ventured in and met some of the people who lived there. The young man in the striped shirt asked me to take his photo and so I did. The expression in his face is very intense -- it's as if he's looking through me at his future. The kid on the right has an interesting expression on his face and his body contact with the young man is curious.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet