Henry Rollins's Photo Realism
BY Winston Gieseke
September 13 2011 6:00 AM ET
Rollins: I was walking around in Bhopal and came across a slum. I ventured in and met some of the people who lived there. The young man in the striped shirt asked me to take his photo and so I did. The expression in his face is very intense -- it's as if he's looking through me at his future. The kid on the right has an interesting expression on his face and his body contact with the young man is curious.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude
- Watch What Happens When a Gay Man Proposes in Church