Henry Rollins's Photo Realism
BY Winston Gieseke
September 13 2011 6:00 AM ET
Rollins: I kept trying to back up and keep them in focus and was able to get a few shots until they ran too close to the lens. This one shot luckily captured the energy of the Mopti children that I wanted to show. The girl at the far right seemed shy compared to the others; it was nice to see her smile.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet