Henry Rollins's Photo Realism
BY Winston Gieseke
September 13 2011 6:00 AM ET
Rollins: I kept trying to back up and keep them in focus and was able to get a few shots until they ran too close to the lens. This one shot luckily captured the energy of the Mopti children that I wanted to show. The girl at the far right seemed shy compared to the others; it was nice to see her smile.
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either