Bookshelf: Eating Out (and In)
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2011 10:41 AM ET
Sinfully Vegan, by Lois Dieterly (DeCapo Press)
Vegan baker Dieterly suggests tips for "veganizing" your favorite
deserts (replacing butter with mashed bananas, or eggs with flax powder, for
example) but the best part of this revised and updated classic is the basic
recipes for holiday standards like Melt-in-Your-Mouth Fudge, Chocolate Caramel
Boston Cream Pie, German Chocolate Cake, and Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake. Just in
time for Thanksgiving menu planning.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View