Bookshelf: Eating Out (and In)
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2011 11:41 AM ET
Sinfully Vegan, by Lois Dieterly (DeCapo Press)
Vegan baker Dieterly suggests tips for "veganizing" your favorite
deserts (replacing butter with mashed bananas, or eggs with flax powder, for
example) but the best part of this revised and updated classic is the basic
recipes for holiday standards like Melt-in-Your-Mouth Fudge, Chocolate Caramel
Boston Cream Pie, German Chocolate Cake, and Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake. Just in
time for Thanksgiving menu planning.
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: Michael Sam Helps Therapy Come Out of the Closet
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude
- Miley Cyrus Confirms: 'I'm Pansexual'
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation