Bookshelf: Eating Out (and In)
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2011 11:41 AM ET
Sinfully Vegan, by Lois Dieterly (DeCapo Press)
Vegan baker Dieterly suggests tips for "veganizing" your favorite
deserts (replacing butter with mashed bananas, or eggs with flax powder, for
example) but the best part of this revised and updated classic is the basic
recipes for holiday standards like Melt-in-Your-Mouth Fudge, Chocolate Caramel
Boston Cream Pie, German Chocolate Cake, and Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake. Just in
time for Thanksgiving menu planning.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- PHOTOS: The Bare Truths of Trans Men