Bookshelf: Eating Out (and In)
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2011 11:41 AM ET
Sinfully Vegan, by Lois Dieterly (DeCapo Press)
Vegan baker Dieterly suggests tips for "veganizing" your favorite
deserts (replacing butter with mashed bananas, or eggs with flax powder, for
example) but the best part of this revised and updated classic is the basic
recipes for holiday standards like Melt-in-Your-Mouth Fudge, Chocolate Caramel
Boston Cream Pie, German Chocolate Cake, and Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake. Just in
time for Thanksgiving menu planning.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker