Bookshelf: Eating Out (and In)
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2011 11:41 AM ET
Sinfully Vegan, by Lois Dieterly (DeCapo Press)
Vegan baker Dieterly suggests tips for "veganizing" your favorite
deserts (replacing butter with mashed bananas, or eggs with flax powder, for
example) but the best part of this revised and updated classic is the basic
recipes for holiday standards like Melt-in-Your-Mouth Fudge, Chocolate Caramel
Boston Cream Pie, German Chocolate Cake, and Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake. Just in
time for Thanksgiving menu planning.
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Top Filipino Singer-Actor Comes Out as a Transgender Man
- Op-ed: In Mass. Politics, Love Now Dares to Speak Its Name