Bookshelf: Eating Out (and In)
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2011 11:41 AM ET
The 30-Day Vegan Challenge, by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
The award-wining author of several books
including Color Me Vegan,
Patrick-Goudreau debunks common myths about going veggie, and offers a step-by-step
guide to making the transition to vegan in a month. Weekly meal plans, tips for
mixed-families (you're vegan, he's not), and recipes that rethink classic
Americana like Macaroni and Cheese, French Toast, and Sloppy Joes.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court