Bookshelf: Eating Out (and In)
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2011 11:41 AM ET
The 30-Day Vegan Challenge, by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
The award-wining author of several books
including Color Me Vegan,
Patrick-Goudreau debunks common myths about going veggie, and offers a step-by-step
guide to making the transition to vegan in a month. Weekly meal plans, tips for
mixed-families (you're vegan, he's not), and recipes that rethink classic
Americana like Macaroni and Cheese, French Toast, and Sloppy Joes.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win