Bookshelf: Eating Out (and In)
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2011 11:41 AM ET
The 30-Day Vegan Challenge, by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
The award-wining author of several books
including Color Me Vegan,
Patrick-Goudreau debunks common myths about going veggie, and offers a step-by-step
guide to making the transition to vegan in a month. Weekly meal plans, tips for
mixed-families (you're vegan, he's not), and recipes that rethink classic
Americana like Macaroni and Cheese, French Toast, and Sloppy Joes.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV (Video)
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere