Bookshelf: Eating Out (and In)
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2011 11:41 AM ET
The Quarter-Acre Farm: How I Kept the Patio, Lost the
Lawn, and Fed My Family for a Year,
by Spring Warren (Seal Press)
Deciding to grow 75% of her family's food in
her not-so-spacious suburban backyard turned urban farm, Warren, the author of Turpentine, takes us on the journey with a humorous look at
bugs, harvests, failures and triumphs. Most interesting are down home how-to’s
for a Green Chile Chili or Escargot in Two Colors.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'