Bookshelf: Eating Out (and In)
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2011 11:41 AM ET
Gluten-Free Makeovers, by Beth Hilson (Lifelong Books)
The founder of the Gluten-Free Pantry and president of the American Celiac
Disease Alliance, was diagnosed with celiac disease more than three decades
ago, but had nowhere to turn for recipes or nutritional advice. Her new
collection offers basic advice on how to prep a gluten-free pantry along with
175 recipes that are all made deliciously wheat-free. Some of the best
makeovers: Pot Stickers, Pad Thai, and a mean Flemish Beef and Beer Stew.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- WATCH: Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbian Homecoming Couple
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'