Bookshelf: Eating Out (and In)
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2011 11:41 AM ET
Gluten-Free Makeovers, by Beth Hilson (Lifelong Books)
The founder of the Gluten-Free Pantry and president of the American Celiac
Disease Alliance, was diagnosed with celiac disease more than three decades
ago, but had nowhere to turn for recipes or nutritional advice. Her new
collection offers basic advice on how to prep a gluten-free pantry along with
175 recipes that are all made deliciously wheat-free. Some of the best
makeovers: Pot Stickers, Pad Thai, and a mean Flemish Beef and Beer Stew.
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'