Bookshelf: Eating Out (and In)
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2011 11:41 AM ET
Gluten-Free Makeovers, by Beth Hilson (Lifelong Books)
The founder of the Gluten-Free Pantry and president of the American Celiac
Disease Alliance, was diagnosed with celiac disease more than three decades
ago, but had nowhere to turn for recipes or nutritional advice. Her new
collection offers basic advice on how to prep a gluten-free pantry along with
175 recipes that are all made deliciously wheat-free. Some of the best
makeovers: Pot Stickers, Pad Thai, and a mean Flemish Beef and Beer Stew.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media