Bookshelf: Eating Out (and In)
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2011 11:41 AM ET
Gluten-Free Makeovers, by Beth Hilson (Lifelong Books)
The founder of the Gluten-Free Pantry and president of the American Celiac
Disease Alliance, was diagnosed with celiac disease more than three decades
ago, but had nowhere to turn for recipes or nutritional advice. Her new
collection offers basic advice on how to prep a gluten-free pantry along with
175 recipes that are all made deliciously wheat-free. Some of the best
makeovers: Pot Stickers, Pad Thai, and a mean Flemish Beef and Beer Stew.
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Miss Fame: I've Yet to Leave My 'Beauty Mark'
- Op-ed: 5 Reasons Men's Health Needs a Trans Man On The Cover
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers