Bookshelf: Eating Out (and In)
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2011 11:41 AM ET
Gluten-Free Makeovers, by Beth Hilson (Lifelong Books)
The founder of the Gluten-Free Pantry and president of the American Celiac
Disease Alliance, was diagnosed with celiac disease more than three decades
ago, but had nowhere to turn for recipes or nutritional advice. Her new
collection offers basic advice on how to prep a gluten-free pantry along with
175 recipes that are all made deliciously wheat-free. Some of the best
makeovers: Pot Stickers, Pad Thai, and a mean Flemish Beef and Beer Stew.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'