Bookshelf: Best Non-Fiction Transgender Books
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 20 2011 2:15 PM ET
Sex Changes: The Politics of Transgenderism ($27, Cleis)
Califia's meticulously researched Sex Changes tackles the lives of early transgender pioneers as well as modern trans activists and looks at everything from biology and sociology to politics. Anything by this sex radical therapist is frank and provocative and Sex Changes is no exception.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Another Marriage Equality Group Calls It Quits
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- Op-ed: Think NOM Is Dead? Think Again