Bookshelf: Healing Reading
BY Winston Gieseke
December 22 2011 5:00 AM ET
Mind and Emotions: A Universal Treatment for Emotional Disorders by Matthew McKay, Ph.D.
This workbook by Matthew McKay, Ph.D., uses cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavior therapy, and acceptance and commitment therapy to help readers manage painful emotions by successfully moving beyond the seven unhealthy styles of coping that cause suffering. New Harbinger Publications, $21.95
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- Texas Dads Denied Surrogacy Services Because of Marriage Discrimination
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People
- Prominent Queer Korean, Chicana Leader Killed in Her Atlanta Home