Bookshelf: Healing Reading
BY Winston Gieseke
December 22 2011 5:00 AM ET
Mind and Emotions: A Universal Treatment for Emotional Disorders by Matthew McKay, Ph.D.
This workbook by Matthew McKay, Ph.D., uses cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavior therapy, and acceptance and commitment therapy to help readers manage painful emotions by successfully moving beyond the seven unhealthy styles of coping that cause suffering. New Harbinger Publications, $21.95
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV (Video)
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere