Bookshelf: Healing Reading
BY Winston Gieseke
December 22 2011 5:00 AM ET
Coming Home to Passion: Restoring Loving Sexuality in Couples With Histories of Childhood Trauma and Neglect by Ruth Cohn
The destructive patterns brought on by a troubled childhood can create seemingly impassable obstacles in maintaining healthy adult relationships. But Ruth Cohn explores past trauma and the consequences it brings in insightful new ways that encourage readers to break unhealthy patterns learned as a child and breathe more love into their relationships. Praeger, $34.95
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'