Bookshelf: Pleasure Seekers and Secret Keepers
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
February 24 2012 5:00 AM ET
History of a Pleasure Seeker by Richard Mason
If you’re already loving Downtown Abbey, you’ll adore Richard Mason’s opulent new coming-of-age drama set at the turn of the 20th century in Amsterdam. History of a Pleasure Seeker follows Piet, a charming but austere young man who becomes the tutor for the son of a tycoon, soon observing and then eventually pursuing all manner of pleasure himself, including the charms of his employer's wife and the attentions of certain gentlemen on the staff. (Knopf, $26) — Sam Hernandez
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana