Advocate Bookshelf: Tiny Tomes
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 20 2012 2:00 AM ET
Milk and Honey: A Celebration of Jewish Lesbian Poetry, edited by Julie R. Enszer ($15, A Midsummer Night's Press)
In this land of milk and honey, contemporary Jewish lesbian poets offer up works about relationships, solidarity, community, and more. Several acclaimed writers are featured, including Ellen Bass, Elana Dykewomon, Joan Nestle, Lesléa Newman, and Ellen Orleans. AMidsummerNightsPress.com
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- Have We Got Matthew Shepard All Wrong?