Advocate Bookshelf: Tiny Tomes
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 20 2012 2:00 AM ET
Milk and Honey: A Celebration of Jewish Lesbian Poetry, edited by Julie R. Enszer ($15, A Midsummer Night's Press)
In this land of milk and honey, contemporary Jewish lesbian poets offer up works about relationships, solidarity, community, and more. Several acclaimed writers are featured, including Ellen Bass, Elana Dykewomon, Joan Nestle, Lesléa Newman, and Ellen Orleans. AMidsummerNightsPress.com
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'