Advocate Bookshelf: Tiny Tomes
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 20 2012 2:00 AM ET
Milk and Honey: A Celebration of Jewish Lesbian Poetry, edited by Julie R. Enszer ($15, A Midsummer Night's Press)
In this land of milk and honey, contemporary Jewish lesbian poets offer up works about relationships, solidarity, community, and more. Several acclaimed writers are featured, including Ellen Bass, Elana Dykewomon, Joan Nestle, Lesléa Newman, and Ellen Orleans. AMidsummerNightsPress.com
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word