Advocate Bookshelf: Tiny Tomes
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 20 2012 1:00 AM ET
Banksy Locations and Tours Volume 1 & Volume 2 by Martin Bull ($20, PM Press)
Collectively, these wonderfully unusual collections offer more than 165 locations and over 300 photos of Banksy's street artwork in the U.K. Photographer Martin Bull's pocket books make for great DIY walking tours of the installments by the guerrilla art icon if you're in the U.K., but even for armchair travelers, Bull sets a lovely documentarian's eye not just on Banksy but also on some of his street art peers including Eine, Faile, Arofish, Space Invader, and Shepard Fairey.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'