Advocate Bookshelf: Tiny Tomes
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 20 2012 2:00 AM ET
Banksy Locations and Tours Volume 1 & Volume 2 by Martin Bull ($20, PM Press)
Collectively, these wonderfully unusual collections offer more than 165 locations and over 300 photos of Banksy's street artwork in the U.K. Photographer Martin Bull's pocket books make for great DIY walking tours of the installments by the guerrilla art icon if you're in the U.K., but even for armchair travelers, Bull sets a lovely documentarian's eye not just on Banksy but also on some of his street art peers including Eine, Faile, Arofish, Space Invader, and Shepard Fairey.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player