Advocate Bookshelf: Tiny Tomes
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 20 2012 2:00 AM ET
Banksy Locations and Tours Volume 1 & Volume 2 by Martin Bull ($20, PM Press)
Collectively, these wonderfully unusual collections offer more than 165 locations and over 300 photos of Banksy's street artwork in the U.K. Photographer Martin Bull's pocket books make for great DIY walking tours of the installments by the guerrilla art icon if you're in the U.K., but even for armchair travelers, Bull sets a lovely documentarian's eye not just on Banksy but also on some of his street art peers including Eine, Faile, Arofish, Space Invader, and Shepard Fairey.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination