Advocate Bookshelf: Tiny Tomes
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 20 2012 2:00 AM ET
Handmade Love by Julie R. Enszer ($12, A Midsummer Night's Press)
In her first collection, this lesbian poet presents poems that manage to be both erotic and feminist in a way that's rare and beautiful. Think sex, love, loss, and LGBT cultural icons, in a style that's sublime, queer, and accessible. AMidsummerNightsPress.com
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- Clemson University Fans Tell Football Coach to Punt Antigay Fundraiser
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Priest Dismissed by Catholic College Comes Out as Gay