Advocate Bookshelf: Tiny Tomes
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 20 2012 2:00 AM ET
Handmade Love by Julie R. Enszer ($12, A Midsummer Night's Press)
In her first collection, this lesbian poet presents poems that manage to be both erotic and feminist in a way that's rare and beautiful. Think sex, love, loss, and LGBT cultural icons, in a style that's sublime, queer, and accessible. AMidsummerNightsPress.com
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Dear Cardinal Raymond Burke, I Am Your Gay Blood
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'