Advocate Bookshelf: Tiny Tomes
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 20 2012 2:00 AM ET
Handmade Love by Julie R. Enszer ($12, A Midsummer Night's Press)
In her first collection, this lesbian poet presents poems that manage to be both erotic and feminist in a way that's rare and beautiful. Think sex, love, loss, and LGBT cultural icons, in a style that's sublime, queer, and accessible. AMidsummerNightsPress.com
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Federal Judge Upholds Puerto Rico Marriage Ban
- PHOTOS: The Moving History of a Gay Jewish Congregation