Advocate Bookshelf: Tiny Tomes
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 20 2012 2:00 AM ET
He Will Laugh by Douglas Ray ($15, Lethe Press)
A former Lambda Literary Foundation poetry fellow, Ray has pulled together a vivid debut collection that traces a relationship between two men, barely beyond boyhood, in a cyclical fashion from tragedy to their first meeting to sex and love and the mess of life and back to that original tragedy. Haunting and tender works that make Ray one to watch.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Right-Wing Ad: Marriage Equality Will Cause Freedom's 'Extinction'
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People