Advocate Bookshelf: Tiny Tomes
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 20 2012 2:00 AM ET
He Will Laugh by Douglas Ray ($15, Lethe Press)
A former Lambda Literary Foundation poetry fellow, Ray has pulled together a vivid debut collection that traces a relationship between two men, barely beyond boyhood, in a cyclical fashion from tragedy to their first meeting to sex and love and the mess of life and back to that original tragedy. Haunting and tender works that make Ray one to watch.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People