Great New Tome Celebrates Drag Performers Around the Globe
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 28 2012 7:00 AM ET
d.r.a.g., which is out now, features dozens of performers — some of whom are rising stars worthy of a big break — from London, Belgium, Quebec, and British Columbia as well as the U.S. Among the photographers is the prolific gay lensman Mike Ruiz, the onetime star of A-List, who "seems to be everywhere these days," said Logan, "from America's Next Top Model to the face of a new vodka, and he's constantly putting out work including his new [photo book] project Pretty Masculine."
Photo of Joan Jullian by Foto Rudesign
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality