Great New Tome Celebrates Drag Performers Around the Globe
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 28 2012 7:00 AM ET
d.r.a.g., which is out now, features dozens of performers — some of whom are rising stars worthy of a big break — from London, Belgium, Quebec, and British Columbia as well as the U.S. Among the photographers is the prolific gay lensman Mike Ruiz, the onetime star of A-List, who "seems to be everywhere these days," said Logan, "from America's Next Top Model to the face of a new vodka, and he's constantly putting out work including his new [photo book] project Pretty Masculine."
Photo of Joan Jullian by Foto Rudesign
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete