Great New Tome Celebrates Drag Performers Around the Globe
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 28 2012 7:00 AM ET
Austin Young, who shot the book's cover, is part of an artist collective called Fallen Fruit, which promotes sustainable local produce as a lifestyle. Peter Palladino shot what Logan calls the "more grand epic shots," like the ode to Attack of the 50-Foot Woman starring Raja, while "Ann Brown, from Kansas City, Mo., was a great connection and not only brought to light some performers outside the known L.A. and New York circuits and also was the one who connected me to Tectum Publishers, having published work in one of their earlier collections. Magnus Hastings is a great find for me, and I love his pinup style of glam photography. He and Courtney Act are a great fit."
Photo of Victoria De Paula by Ann Brown
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses