Great New Tome Celebrates Drag Performers Around the Globe
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 28 2012 6:00 AM ET
Logan says he hopes that the book "will keep growing and finding it's audience. I truly believe we made a drag book that will appeal to a mainstream audience. It's a book on the art of it, not the transformation or a dissection of why or how — just a celebration of drag: beautiful, positive, and uplifting."
Photo of MADO by Jose A. Guzman Colon
The 160-page tome was conceived as a fund-raiser for a film on the art of drag, and Logan is hoping to turn the project into a film. For more information check out Logan on Facebook or at BooktheFilm.com.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View