Great New Tome Celebrates Drag Performers Around the Globe
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 28 2012 7:00 AM ET
Logan says he hopes that the book "will keep growing and finding it's audience. I truly believe we made a drag book that will appeal to a mainstream audience. It's a book on the art of it, not the transformation or a dissection of why or how — just a celebration of drag: beautiful, positive, and uplifting."
Photo of MADO by Jose A. Guzman Colon
The 160-page tome was conceived as a fund-raiser for a film on the art of drag, and Logan is hoping to turn the project into a film. For more information check out Logan on Facebook or at BooktheFilm.com.
- Theater PHOTOS: Terrence McNally's Mothers and Sons 17 min 1 sec ago
- Religion Op-ed: Pope Francis: One Year In, Door Slightly Ajar for LGBT People 31 min 48 sec ago
- Travel Drag Race: NASCAR's Biggest Gay Fan on the Vegas Cup Race 33 min 58 sec ago
- Television Looking Back: Where Things Stand Heading Into Season 2 41 min 2 sec ago
- Art WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old 54 min 29 sec ago
- Television WATCH: The First Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of The Normal Heart 10:28 AM
- Comedy WATCH: 'Not Looking' Episode 1 10:23 AM