Great New Tome Celebrates Drag Performers Around the Globe
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 28 2012 7:00 AM ET
Logan says he hopes that the book "will keep growing and finding it's audience. I truly believe we made a drag book that will appeal to a mainstream audience. It's a book on the art of it, not the transformation or a dissection of why or how — just a celebration of drag: beautiful, positive, and uplifting."
Photo of MADO by Jose A. Guzman Colon
The 160-page tome was conceived as a fund-raiser for a film on the art of drag, and Logan is hoping to turn the project into a film. For more information check out Logan on Facebook or at BooktheFilm.com.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers