Does Jesus Love You? Books About Gays and Religion
BY Christopher Rudolph
December 20 2012 4:32 AM ET
Does Jesus Really Love Me? by Jeff Chu (HarperCollins, $26.99)
One’s definition of love may not be the same as the next person’s, and that is never more apparent than in Jeff Chu’s religious pilgrimage across America. The confusion Christians experience trying to balance their contemporary belief systems with following the Bible is at an all-time high, and Chu’s quest shows America’s identity crisis in a blinding light. (HarperCollins.com)
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- Duck Dynasty Star Slams Sinful 'Homosexuals, Drunks, Terrorists'
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: 'Idiotic' or 'Important?'
- Meet the People Fired for Being LGBT in 2013
- Maddow to Putin: Ha! Take That!
- Op-ed: What It's Like Being Trans In Military Academies
- Year in Review The Advocate's Person of the Year: 'Idiotic' or 'Important?' 5:00 AM
- Women Kim Basinger is Sleek and Sexy in Pin-Striped Men's Suit December 18 2013 9:50 PM
- Women Op-ed: The Right's War on Christmas - The 2013 Edition! December 18 2013 9:06 PM
- Entertainment News Ian McKellen Surprised Hobbit Fans At Desolation of Smaug Screening December 18 2013 7:07 PM
- Travel Sia Wants You to Help the Street Animals of India December 18 2013 5:23 PM
- Media BBC to Air Buffy The Vampire Slayer Retrospective December 18 2013 4:54 PM
- Women WATCH: Julia Roberts Is the Caboose in an Ellen DeGeneres Conga Line! December 18 2013 4:49 PM