Does Jesus Love You? Books About Gays and Religion
BY Christopher Rudolph
December 20 2012 4:32 AM ET
Does Jesus Really Love Me? by Jeff Chu (HarperCollins, $26.99)
One’s definition of love may not be the same as the next person’s, and that is never more apparent than in Jeff Chu’s religious pilgrimage across America. The confusion Christians experience trying to balance their contemporary belief systems with following the Bible is at an all-time high, and Chu’s quest shows America’s identity crisis in a blinding light. (HarperCollins.com)
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet