Does Jesus Love You? Books About Gays and Religion
BY Christopher Rudolph
December 20 2012 5:32 AM ET
Does Jesus Really Love Me? by Jeff Chu (HarperCollins, $26.99)
One’s definition of love may not be the same as the next person’s, and that is never more apparent than in Jeff Chu’s religious pilgrimage across America. The confusion Christians experience trying to balance their contemporary belief systems with following the Bible is at an all-time high, and Chu’s quest shows America’s identity crisis in a blinding light. (HarperCollins.com)
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- WATCH: The Prancing Elites Make It Rain
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'