Does Jesus Love You? Books About Gays and Religion
BY Christopher Rudolph
December 20 2012 5:32 AM ET
Torn: Rescuing the Gospel From the Gays vs. Christians Debate by Justin Lee (Jericho Books, $21.99)
Much as in the Natalie Imbruglia song of the same name, Christians today are torn — about how to love their Bible and their gay family members or friends. As someone who felt he was called to the evangelical Christian ministry at a young age, even though he is gay, Justin Lee explores how gay Christians can be the peacemakers for their conflicted fellow believers. (JerichoBooks.com)
- Op-ed: Why LGBT People Around the World Need Israel
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Showtime to Air Kidnapped for Christ, Exposé of Antigay Reform School
- Jason Mraz: 'Coming Out Is the Coolest Thing Anyone Can Do'
- Op-ed: Is Burger King Being Hypocritical With LGBT Marketing?