Does Jesus Love You? Books About Gays and Religion
BY Christopher Rudolph
December 20 2012 5:32 AM ET
Torn: Rescuing the Gospel From the Gays vs. Christians Debate by Justin Lee (Jericho Books, $21.99)
Much as in the Natalie Imbruglia song of the same name, Christians today are torn — about how to love their Bible and their gay family members or friends. As someone who felt he was called to the evangelical Christian ministry at a young age, even though he is gay, Justin Lee explores how gay Christians can be the peacemakers for their conflicted fellow believers. (JerichoBooks.com)
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?