Does Jesus Love You? Books About Gays and Religion
BY Christopher Rudolph
December 20 2012 5:32 AM ET
Torn: Rescuing the Gospel From the Gays vs. Christians Debate by Justin Lee (Jericho Books, $21.99)
Much as in the Natalie Imbruglia song of the same name, Christians today are torn — about how to love their Bible and their gay family members or friends. As someone who felt he was called to the evangelical Christian ministry at a young age, even though he is gay, Justin Lee explores how gay Christians can be the peacemakers for their conflicted fellow believers. (JerichoBooks.com)
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend