Does Jesus Love You? Books About Gays and Religion
BY Christopher Rudolph
December 20 2012 5:32 AM ET
Ready to Answer by Reverend Marilyn Bowens (AuthorHouse, $19.99)
For those readers who have a religious background and are seeking guidance from someone well versed in the Holy Word, then this book by lesbian Christian minister Marilyn Bowens may be up your spiritual alley. The author dives head first into the age-old biblical arguments and their effect on gay Christians. (AuthorHouse.com)
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples