Does Jesus Love You? Books About Gays and Religion
BY Christopher Rudolph
December 20 2012 5:32 AM ET
Biblical Sex by Walter Lamp (Running Light Publishing Company, $14.99)
With Fifty Shades of Grey, it seems everyone is reading pornography these days, so feel no shame in reading Biblical Sex while on your next subway ride. While it may not be an erotic tale of seduction, it is a guide to everything involving sex (including homosexuality and marriage) in the Bible. One plus: The unbiased author talks about the fact that King James (you know, the guy one version of the Bible is named after) had a relationship with another man. (Amazon.com)
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'