Does Jesus Love You? Books About Gays and Religion
BY Christopher Rudolph
December 20 2012 5:32 AM ET
Biblical Sex by Walter Lamp (Running Light Publishing Company, $14.99)
With Fifty Shades of Grey, it seems everyone is reading pornography these days, so feel no shame in reading Biblical Sex while on your next subway ride. While it may not be an erotic tale of seduction, it is a guide to everything involving sex (including homosexuality and marriage) in the Bible. One plus: The unbiased author talks about the fact that King James (you know, the guy one version of the Bible is named after) had a relationship with another man. (Amazon.com)
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Will PrEP Make Gay Men Stop Using Condoms?
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- WATCH: Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbian Homecoming Couple