Lambda Literary Award Finalists You Must Read
BY Jase Peeples and Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 07 2013 5:32 PM ET
The Paternity Test by Michael Lowenthal
Pregnancy can make any complicated relationship even more complicated. Michael Lowenthal creates a peek into a gay couple’s attempt to save a marriage by moving away from the big city and making a baby with an alluring married surrogate. Just be warned: It’s a page-turner thanks to its realistic characters and a situation that might hit close to home for some.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians