16 Great Books to Read This Week
BY Nick Pachelli
March 25 2013 8:00 AM ET
One in Every Crowd by Ivan E. Coyote (Arsenal Pulp Press)
Queer storyteller Ivan E. Coyote has created a diverse and charming array of vignettes for anyone who has ever fought to find who they really are. The stories are both comedy and sincerity, and they embrace the life of not knowing how to define normal, where you fit, and who you look to for modeling when you are questioning your own desires. Coyote's narrative spans from a tomboy childhood to a big city life for the girl who grew up loving playing hockey in northern Canada. (ArsenalPulp.com, $15.95)
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet