16 Great Books to Read This Week
BY Nick Pachelli
March 25 2013 8:00 AM ET
Rapture Practice by Aaron Hartzler (Hachette/Little, Brown and Company)
Growing up in a home waiting for that penultimate moment, the Rapture, is all Aaron Hartzler knew as a kid. But jumping into his teen years full of temptation, lies, and questionable friends, Hartzler realized there was too much fun to be had to check out so soon. Rapture Practice tells the hilarious and sincere true stories of the gay author as a boy, ultimately about struggling with what we all struggle with: discovering who we truly are while balancing that with staying true to where we come from.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People