Nine More Must-Read LGBT Memoirs
BY Katie Wurtzel
September 23 2013 6:00 AM ET
Moving In: Tales of an Unlicensed Marriage by Bruce Littlefield (CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform)
Bruce Littlefield illustrates the labor-intensive process of spontaneously purchasing an old farmhouse with his partner with consistenly disarming humor in his new book, Moving In: Tales of an Unlicensed Marriage. During their first year living in New York’s Catskill Mountains, Littlefield — a lifestyle expert on Today, The View, and The Early Show — and his partner, Scott, discover the drama of small-town life and the struggles of renovating a house where nothing works the way they thought it would.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- 2014's Gayest Cities in America