Nine More Must-Read LGBT Memoirs
BY Katie Wurtzel
September 23 2013 6:00 AM ET
Untying the Knot: A Husband and Wife’s Story of Coming Out Together by David L. Kaufman, MD (Addicus Books)
California radiologist David Kaufman came to the realization that he was gay after being married for 20 years to a woman he loved and with whom he had three children. But before he could even come out, his wife, Cathy, told him that she was a lesbian. Untying the Knot chronicles the story of a husband and wife who came out together and helped each other create new, authentic lives as they redefined the term family.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married
- Speak Now: Prop. 8 Decision Will Pave Way for National Marriage Victory
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- The World's Most Famous Trans Model Sits Down With Vogue