Nine More Must-Read LGBT Memoirs
BY Katie Wurtzel
September 23 2013 6:00 AM ET
Untying the Knot: A Husband and Wife’s Story of Coming Out Together by David L. Kaufman, MD (Addicus Books)
California radiologist David Kaufman came to the realization that he was gay after being married for 20 years to a woman he loved and with whom he had three children. But before he could even come out, his wife, Cathy, told him that she was a lesbian. Untying the Knot chronicles the story of a husband and wife who came out together and helped each other create new, authentic lives as they redefined the term family.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Will PrEP Make Gay Men Stop Using Condoms?
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'