Nine More Must-Read LGBT Memoirs
BY Katie Wurtzel
September 23 2013 6:00 AM ET
33 Life Lessons at 33 by Todd Nguyen (Balboa Press)
The day after his 33rd birthday, Todd Nguyen wrote down some notes to reassure himself of who he was. Those notes turned into the tale of a refugee child from Vietnam growing up — and coming out — in the United States. The resulting memoir, 33 Life Lessons at 33, reminds readers that we have all experienced the kind of happiness and struggles Nguyen documents in our own ways.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media