Nine More Must-Read LGBT Memoirs
BY Katie Wurtzel
September 23 2013 6:00 AM ET
Darling: A Spiritual Autobiography by Richard Rodriguez (Viking Adult)
Pultizer Prize finalist Richard Rodriguez’s new book, Darling: A Spiritual Autobiography, focuses on spirituality in ways that have never been seen before. Focused on his "God of the desert," Rodriguez writes about the belief in God he shares with Judaism and Islam as an unorthodox Christian, but also about the birthplace of ideas and religious extremism after 9/11. At the center of the book is a focus on women and how they helped him come to terms with himself as a gay man.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Will PrEP Make Gay Men Stop Using Condoms?
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'