PHOTOS: Global Male Bonding Through Bodybuilding
BY Christopher Harrity
November 01 2013 4:00 AM ET
New Zealand physical culturist F.A. Hornibrook, center in blazer, enjoyed helping young men to become more muscular and healthy. He took his message as far as Fiji, where he found a group of native men who would display their muscles before the camera. Hornibrook wrote about the dangers of white “racial decay,” although he believed he was bringing the benefits of good health to what he must have considered a backward people.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges