PHOTOS: Global Male Bonding Through Bodybuilding
BY Christopher Harrity
November 01 2013 4:00 AM ET
New Zealand physical culturist F.A. Hornibrook, center in blazer, enjoyed helping young men to become more muscular and healthy. He took his message as far as Fiji, where he found a group of native men who would display their muscles before the camera. Hornibrook wrote about the dangers of white “racial decay,” although he believed he was bringing the benefits of good health to what he must have considered a backward people.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'