Memories of JFK From His Gay Best Friend
BY Advocate Contributors
November 22 2013 5:00 AM ET
Lem and Jack, Hyannis Port, 1935
“When Jack wasn't trying to get Lem to sing on family occasions, he was cajoling him into playing sports — usually touch football, a game Lem came to loathe. Lem felt that the physical regimen at the Kennedy vacation homes was even more exacting than that at Choate. They were especially fanatical about football. Jacqueline Bouvier would have the same problem, using every possible excuse to avoid the game, after she and Jack were married in 1953." (Page 35)
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive