PHOTOS: Charlie's Gay Angel
BY Christopher Harrity
July 23 2014 4:00 AM ET
Donald Sanders on Farrah after her Charlie's Angels years: "Occasionally I would run into [Farrah] at red carpet events or places like the shopping street in Santa Monica and once at a little restaurant in Malibu. Farrah was always a superstar and when I'd see her all she wanted to know was about 'me'. How are you? How is your partner, Lamont? What are you doing? Farrah would always say we have to shoot again."
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- PHOTOS: Are You Ready for the World's First Gay Mormon Superhero?