PHOTOS: Charlie's Gay Angel
BY Christopher Harrity
July 23 2014 4:00 AM ET
Donald Sanders on Farrah after her Charlie's Angels years: "Occasionally I would run into [Farrah] at red carpet events or places like the shopping street in Santa Monica and once at a little restaurant in Malibu. Farrah was always a superstar and when I'd see her all she wanted to know was about 'me'. How are you? How is your partner, Lamont? What are you doing? Farrah would always say we have to shoot again."
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion