PHOTOS: Charlie's Gay Angel
BY Christopher Harrity
July 23 2014 4:00 AM ET
Donald Sanders on Farrah after her Charlie's Angels years: "Occasionally I would run into [Farrah] at red carpet events or places like the shopping street in Santa Monica and once at a little restaurant in Malibu. Farrah was always a superstar and when I'd see her all she wanted to know was about 'me'. How are you? How is your partner, Lamont? What are you doing? Farrah would always say we have to shoot again."
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Equality Advocates Picket Antigay Kentucky Clerk
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?