PHOTOS: The Costumes of Comic-Con
BY Jase Peeples
July 23 2013 3:00 AM ET
Lovers of pop culture from around the globe descended on the San Diego Convention Center in Southern California over the weekend for the annual geektastic celebration known as Comic-Con International.
Throughout the four-day-event cosplayers could be found throughout the halls, rocking a creative kaleidoscope of costumes — ranging from the hottest heroes and sci-fi favorites, to gender-bending mutants, and one-of-a-kind characters.
On the followng pages, take a look at a few of our favorite costumed fans who celebrated the 2013 event in style.
The male versions of X-Men’s Rogue and Emma Frost.
This Gotham City girl makes being bad look good.
- Politics Gay Former Republican Congressman Condemns Interparty Discrimination 1 hour 19 min ago
- World News Putin Tightens Grip on Kremlin-Run News Agencies 1 hour 24 min ago
- Film Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries 1 hour 33 min ago
- Travel Super Seniors of the Palm Springs Follies Prepare for the End 1 hour 37 min ago
- Film Bryan Singer Announces News for Next X-Men Film 1 hour 38 min ago
- Acceptance Matters WATCH: We Wish Every Coming Out Got a Hug-a-Thon 1 hour 47 min ago
- Marriage Equality Antigay Think Tank Could Use a Copy Editor 1 hour 51 min ago