PHOTOS: The Costumes of Comic-Con
BY Jase Peeples
July 23 2013 3:00 AM ET
Lovers of pop culture from around the globe descended on the San Diego Convention Center in Southern California over the weekend for the annual geektastic celebration known as Comic-Con International.
Throughout the four-day-event cosplayers could be found throughout the halls, rocking a creative kaleidoscope of costumes — ranging from the hottest heroes and sci-fi favorites, to gender-bending mutants, and one-of-a-kind characters.
On the followng pages, take a look at a few of our favorite costumed fans who celebrated the 2013 event in style.
The male versions of X-Men’s Rogue and Emma Frost.
This Gotham City girl makes being bad look good.
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return 1 hour 42 min ago
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith 4:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial March 07 2014 7:20 PM
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned March 07 2014 6:57 PM
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School March 07 2014 6:55 PM