PHOTOS: The Costumes of Comic-Con
BY Jase Peeples
July 23 2013 4:00 AM ET
Lovers of pop culture from around the globe descended on the San Diego Convention Center in Southern California over the weekend for the annual geektastic celebration known as Comic-Con International.
Throughout the four-day-event cosplayers could be found throughout the halls, rocking a creative kaleidoscope of costumes — ranging from the hottest heroes and sci-fi favorites, to gender-bending mutants, and one-of-a-kind characters.
On the followng pages, take a look at a few of our favorite costumed fans who celebrated the 2013 event in style.
The male versions of X-Men’s Rogue and Emma Frost.
This Gotham City girl makes being bad look good.
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arkansas Governor Won't Sign Bill — Yet
- Frankie Grande: Smoking 'Ain't Cute,' Guys
- Nevada Becomes 6th State to Introduce Transphobic Legislation This Year