PHOTOS: The Costumes of Comic-Con
BY Jase Peeples
July 23 2013 3:00 AM ET
Lovers of pop culture from around the globe descended on the San Diego Convention Center in Southern California over the weekend for the annual geektastic celebration known as Comic-Con International.
Throughout the four-day-event cosplayers could be found throughout the halls, rocking a creative kaleidoscope of costumes — ranging from the hottest heroes and sci-fi favorites, to gender-bending mutants, and one-of-a-kind characters.
On the followng pages, take a look at a few of our favorite costumed fans who celebrated the 2013 event in style.
The male versions of X-Men’s Rogue and Emma Frost.
This Gotham City girl makes being bad look good.
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW 2 hours 39 min ago
- Religion Archbishop of NY Applauds NFL Hopeful Michael Sam for Coming Out 5:04 PM
- Love and Sex Sexually Explicit Videos No Longer Allowed on Vine 1:06 PM
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return 6:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith 4:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM