BY Ross von Metzke
September 17 2009 5:00 PM ET
So, you’re through to Vegas and we’ll find out next Wednesday how you did there. What can we expect to see in Vegas?
going through the process as everyone else in the show is meant to do.
I can’t really say too much more than that. Like all of the dancers who
go to Vegas, everyone will work their rears off and dance their best…
stay tuned and find out what happens.
Of all the types of dance you might be exposed to on this show, what are you least comfortable with?
will be interesting to see how things play out because I actually had
a car accident back in December of 2004. I had two operations on my
shoulder to basically rebuild it after the car accident. The left arm
is -- it’s a new arm, so, a lot of the muscle memory is not quite where
it used to be, so it takes a lot of work to do pretty much any style. I
had done them all since I was a kid growing up… every single style with
the new arm is going to be pretty new to it. Any one of them could
throw me off.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- South Carolina Soccer Team Signs Gay Player Anton Hysén
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- 22 Russians Who We Won't Let Vladimir Putin Forget Were LGBT
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd
- Women Laurel Holloman Joins L Word Costars Leisha Hailey and Kate Moennig at Dinah! 18 min 39 sec ago
- Politics Lesbian Couple Sues Neighbors for Bias 31 min 54 sec ago
- Sports South Carolina Soccer Team Signs Gay Player Anton Hysén 44 min 33 sec ago
- Uganda WATCH: Meet the American Evangelical Behind Uganda's Antigay Law 47 min 14 sec ago
- Women WATCH: 7 New Orphan Black Season 2 Teasers to Hold You Over! 50 min 19 sec ago
- Television Looking GIF-cap: Season 1 Finale 2 hours 20 min ago
- Books Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel 2 hours 23 min ago