BY Ross von Metzke
September 17 2009 4:00 PM ET
So, you’re through to Vegas and we’ll find out next Wednesday how you did there. What can we expect to see in Vegas?
going through the process as everyone else in the show is meant to do.
I can’t really say too much more than that. Like all of the dancers who
go to Vegas, everyone will work their rears off and dance their best…
stay tuned and find out what happens.
Of all the types of dance you might be exposed to on this show, what are you least comfortable with?
will be interesting to see how things play out because I actually had
a car accident back in December of 2004. I had two operations on my
shoulder to basically rebuild it after the car accident. The left arm
is -- it’s a new arm, so, a lot of the muscle memory is not quite where
it used to be, so it takes a lot of work to do pretty much any style. I
had done them all since I was a kid growing up… every single style with
the new arm is going to be pretty new to it. Any one of them could
throw me off.
- Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful Christmas Lights
- Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination, Judge Rules
- WATCH: Elton John Slams 'Inhumane, Isolating' Anti-LGBT Laws In Russia
- WATCH: Pastor Rick Warren's Orwellian 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Ben Affleck and SNL Crew Go to Ex-Gay Camp
- In the Galleries: Transformer
- World News PHOTOS: Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful New Lights 2 hours 57 min ago
- Travel Wedding Bells Ring Down Under December 07 2013 3:33 PM
- Religion WATCH: Rick Warren's 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality December 07 2013 3:32 PM
- Entertainment News Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Score 7 Grammy Nominations December 07 2013 1:32 PM
- Marriage Equality Washington's Weddings Were 17 Percent Gay Last Year December 07 2013 8:00 AM
- Marriage Equality Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination December 07 2013 7:00 AM
- Art In the Galleries: Transformer December 07 2013 4:00 AM