The Innovators: Great Gay Moments in 20th-Century Dance
BY Christopher Harrity
August 20 2011 4:00 AM ET
In part 2: Jack Cole invents Marilyn Monroe, Jerome Robbins drives everyone crazy, Roberto Gomes comes out on an Advocate cover, and Rudolph Nureyev remains the bad boy dancer of all time.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene