The Innovators: Great Gay Moments in 20th-Century Dance
BY Christopher Harrity
August 20 2011 4:00 AM ET
In part 2: Jack Cole invents Marilyn Monroe, Jerome Robbins drives everyone crazy, Roberto Gomes comes out on an Advocate cover, and Rudolph Nureyev remains the bad boy dancer of all time.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- Michigan: GOP Candidate With Felony-Fetish Arrests Warns Against 'Homosexual Agenda'
- #TBT: Halloween Exhibitionism