BY Advocate.com Editors
October 12 2009 1:05 PM ET
Couples Retreat – Not to be a Debbie Downer but four couples jet off for a weekend of counseling at an island result and they couldn’t drum up a pair of lesbians? Just saying. Vince Vaughn and Jon Favreau make a hilarious pair, and Kristin Davis looks smoking-hot in her bikini bod, switching out of Charlotte mode to play the bad girl. Good fun times for a bit of weekend escapism.
An Education – A coming-of-age story that takes place in a 1960s
London boarding school and features a slew of horny, coming-of-age
girls and Emma Thompson as their headmistress? Even if there is no
explicitly lesbian content, girls should be filing in to see this one
in droves. Rosamund Pike, Carey Mulligan, and Peter Sarsgaard flesh out
the attractive cast.
Good Hair – Chris Rock’s documentary about black women’s obsession with hair may appear on the surface to have a niche market, but with Rock’s trademark brand of humor and a cast of characters you won’t soon forget, Good Hair is dripping with fun and gayisms. Try not to laugh when black women lament their addiction to “creamy crack” and when Al Sharpton says his wife isn’t allowed to touch his hair. Watch the trailer below (yeah, as though you haven't seen it already...):
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Butler University President Says Lawmakers Damaged Indiana
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion