BY Advocate.com Editors
October 12 2009 1:05 PM ET
– Crazy Love by Michael Bublé: This week the Canadian crooner releases his fourth album -- produced by David Foster, the 12-track Crazy Love features "Haven't Met You Yet," a charming first single from the handsome, Sinatra-like 34-year-old. Watch the "Haven't Met You Yet" video below...
– Gold and Green by Sugarland: This country duo has quite the LGBT following, and it's easy to see why -- they're hip and heartfelt, a winning Dixie Chicks–esque combination. OK, Christmas albums always frighten us, but if Tori Amos can do it (this year's Midwinter Graces), then Jennifer Nettles and Kristian Bush can. Aside from classics like "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel" and "Silent Night," Gold and Green will feature five original tunes.
– She-Wolf by Shakira: We've all been bitten by She-Wolf's title track (hey, even some men have a She-Wolf inside them). We can't tell if Shakira's campiness is intentional or more like lost in translation. Either way, she's a likable pop star and an altruistic individual -- she's donated countless hours and dollars to philanthropic efforts. We hope she succeeds even if her voice grates a bit. She-Wolf comes out October 9.
– Also coming out next week: Idol twink David Archuleta releases Christmas From the Heart, Southern psychedelic rockers the Flaming Lips drop the double-album Embryonic, andDead by Sunrise, a new project from Linkin Park's Chester Bennington, will release Out of Ashes.
- Op-ed: I'm a Lesbian Targeted by the Bathroom Police
- 52 LGBT Superheroes and Villains
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The Advocate's 31 Favorite Films of Outfest 2015
- WATCH: Kids React to Same-Sex Marriage Ruling
- STUDY: Bisexuals Have Worse Health Than Gay, Lesbian, or Straight People