BY Advocate.com Editors
February 11 2010 8:40 PM ET
This week's installment of what's hot in new film, tunes, and DVDs includes hairy men (The Wolfman), desperate housewives (Army Wives), and an old friend (Juliana Hatfield).
Valentine’s Day - Though you wouldn’t know if from the ads, this Valentine’s Day, two hot male leads will be romancing each other instead of the standard boy/girl pairing. Bradley Cooper (who played gay in his first movie role, Wet Hot American Summer) will be paired up with closeted football player Eric Dane (pictured on the set). Sure, Julia Roberts, Shirley MacClaine and Jennifer Garner offer a certain appeal, but our eyes will be on these two hunks as they navigate the murky waters of love and romance in Los Angeles.
The Wolfman – Benicio Del Toro plays the titular character in The Wolfman, this old Hollywood horror movie from director Joe Johnston. Wolfman will spend the movie chasing Emily Blunt, the gay favorite who was shafted from this year’s Oscar’s for her work in The Young Victoria, but slips into a corset again here for this period pic. Hugo Weaving and Anthony Hopkins also star.
- Religion Fred Phelps Ex-Communicated and Near Death? 1 hour 33 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Madonna... in Game of Thrones? 2 hours 2 min ago
- Travel WATCH: Planes Battle Birmingham, England's Tail Winds March 15 2014 9:11 PM
- Religion Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia March 15 2014 7:41 PM
- Television WATCH: Out Rapper Le1f on Letterman March 15 2014 2:59 PM
- People WATCH: The Strong Bond Between Straight Women and Gay Men March 15 2014 2:52 PM
- Transgender Trans Contestant is Miss Congeniality at Calif. Beauty Pageant March 15 2014 11:57 AM