BY Advocate.com Editors
February 11 2010 8:40 PM ET
This week's installment of what's hot in new film, tunes, and DVDs includes hairy men (The Wolfman), desperate housewives (Army Wives), and an old friend (Juliana Hatfield).
Valentine’s Day - Though you wouldn’t know if from the ads, this Valentine’s Day, two hot male leads will be romancing each other instead of the standard boy/girl pairing. Bradley Cooper (who played gay in his first movie role, Wet Hot American Summer) will be paired up with closeted football player Eric Dane (pictured on the set). Sure, Julia Roberts, Shirley MacClaine and Jennifer Garner offer a certain appeal, but our eyes will be on these two hunks as they navigate the murky waters of love and romance in Los Angeles.
The Wolfman – Benicio Del Toro plays the titular character in The Wolfman, this old Hollywood horror movie from director Joe Johnston. Wolfman will spend the movie chasing Emily Blunt, the gay favorite who was shafted from this year’s Oscar’s for her work in The Young Victoria, but slips into a corset again here for this period pic. Hugo Weaving and Anthony Hopkins also star.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Amber Heard: 'I Don’t Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'