BY Advocate.com Editors
February 11 2010 8:40 PM ET
This week's installment of what's hot in new film, tunes, and DVDs includes hairy men (The Wolfman), desperate housewives (Army Wives), and an old friend (Juliana Hatfield).
Valentine’s Day - Though you wouldn’t know if from the ads, this Valentine’s Day, two hot male leads will be romancing each other instead of the standard boy/girl pairing. Bradley Cooper (who played gay in his first movie role, Wet Hot American Summer) will be paired up with closeted football player Eric Dane (pictured on the set). Sure, Julia Roberts, Shirley MacClaine and Jennifer Garner offer a certain appeal, but our eyes will be on these two hunks as they navigate the murky waters of love and romance in Los Angeles.
The Wolfman – Benicio Del Toro plays the titular character in The Wolfman, this old Hollywood horror movie from director Joe Johnston. Wolfman will spend the movie chasing Emily Blunt, the gay favorite who was shafted from this year’s Oscar’s for her work in The Young Victoria, but slips into a corset again here for this period pic. Hugo Weaving and Anthony Hopkins also star.
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother