BY Advocate.com Editors
February 11 2010 8:40 PM ET
Whip It –
Whip It –Drew Barrymore’s directorial debut features lesbian favorite Ellen Page in Girl Scout-lite garb on roller skates, SNL’s Kristen Wiig and Barrymore as her no-nonsense teammates, a very butch Juliette Lewis as the aging star of the roller skating rink, and rapper Eve in a maybe lesbian role (she hot tubs it with a hot blonde and tells the dude hitting on her to piss off). Marcia Gay Harden co-star’s as Page’s beauty pageant obsessed mom.
Army Wives: The Complete Third Season – I’m just going to go out on a limb here and say that even though the biggest military show on TV hasn’t tackled “don’t ask, don’t tell,” the ladies will love it because it’s about a whole bunch of women who converse while the men are off to war. One lonely night, a bottle of Chivas… it could happen (after all, season two did feature a prominent, albeit brief, lesbian subplot). And with hotties like Catherine Bell and Kim Delaney in the cast, it probably should happen.
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Alaska High Schooler: Congressman's Apology 'Doesn't Mean Crap'
- Op-ed: I Am a Straight, Female Sister of Perpetual Indulgence (And You Can Be, Too!)
- Florida's Twice-Divorced Attorney General Opposes Lesbian Divorce