BY Advocate.com Editors
March 12 2010 6:20 PM ET
Green Zone — After slipping into a pair of Oscar-worthy roles in 2009 (in The Informant! and his nominated turn in Invictus), Matt Damon returns to the comfortable safety of the action genre in Green Zone, which reteams him with his Bourne director Paul Greengrass. Green Zone is decidedly more political than the Bourne films — Damon plays an operative given faulty information on his search for weapons of mass destruction and goes rogue — but it’s sure to pack the theaters with the actor’s rabid fan base.
Remember Me — Anyone itching to see Robert Pattinson step outside the comfort zone of Twilight and spread his wings might be disappointed by the fact that he plays yet another brooding, misunderstood outcast here. Still, he gets to do it opposite pros including Pierce Brosnan, Lena Olin, and Chris Cooper, and with Lost star Emilie de Ravin as his costar, those Kristen Stewart haters can breathe a sigh of relief.
Our Family Wedding —Think Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner meets Mi Familia. Though the timing is seemingly perfect to weave a gay wedding into the mix, Ugly Betty fans will have to settle for America Ferrera marrying into a traditional black family ... and all the antics that ensue. Reviews for this flick are mixed, but with Regina King costarring, expect some solid laughs.
- Women WATCH: Lesbian-Themed Web Series 'Kelsey' - Kelsey Gets All Kinds of Action December 04 2013 8:27 PM
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: Best Cruise Line? December 04 2013 7:42 PM
- Society Making LGBT Spirits Bright This Holiday Season December 04 2013 7:41 PM
- Women PHOTOS: Oxford University's Women's Rugby Club Bares All for Charity December 04 2013 7:25 PM
- Entertainment News Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional December 04 2013 4:50 PM
- Women 13 Reasons to Let AHS: Coven Cast A Spell on You -- in GIFs December 04 2013 4:36 PM
- Sports You Can Play and NFL Team Up With LGBT Youth December 04 2013 3:37 PM