BY Advocate.com Editors
March 12 2010 7:20 PM ET
Green Zone — After slipping into a pair of Oscar-worthy roles in 2009 (in The Informant! and his nominated turn in Invictus), Matt Damon returns to the comfortable safety of the action genre in Green Zone, which reteams him with his Bourne director Paul Greengrass. Green Zone is decidedly more political than the Bourne films — Damon plays an operative given faulty information on his search for weapons of mass destruction and goes rogue — but it’s sure to pack the theaters with the actor’s rabid fan base.
Remember Me — Anyone itching to see Robert Pattinson step outside the comfort zone of Twilight and spread his wings might be disappointed by the fact that he plays yet another brooding, misunderstood outcast here. Still, he gets to do it opposite pros including Pierce Brosnan, Lena Olin, and Chris Cooper, and with Lost star Emilie de Ravin as his costar, those Kristen Stewart haters can breathe a sigh of relief.
Our Family Wedding —Think Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner meets Mi Familia. Though the timing is seemingly perfect to weave a gay wedding into the mix, Ugly Betty fans will have to settle for America Ferrera marrying into a traditional black family ... and all the antics that ensue. Reviews for this flick are mixed, but with Regina King costarring, expect some solid laughs.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Transgender Transgender Woman Alleges Discrimination by Bridal Shop 5 min 59 sec ago
- Youth Boy Scouts' Decision Draws Heated Reaction From All Sides 49 min 3 sec ago
- Entertainment News Do You Hear 'Girl Men' or 'Guru Men?' 2 hours 8 min ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 7:00 AM
- Television The Brains Behind Husbands 6:03 AM
- Tyler Curry The 'Undetectable' Paradox in Talking About HIV 6:00 AM
- Current Issue Meet the New Voice for Dallas 4:00 AM