BY Advocate.com Editors
March 19 2010 5:15 PM ET
The Runaways – Cherie Currie’s book Neon Angel: A Memoir of a Runaway sets the stage for this biographical look at the all-girl teenage rock band the Runaways, but the film is probably most anticipated for its highly touted lip lock between 16-year-old Dakota Fanning (playing Currie) and Kristen Stewart (playing Joan Jett). The Runaways is exec-produced by Jett and Currie, so expect authenticity ... plus reviews have been strong, especially for the performances of Fanning and Stewart.
The Bounty Hunter — Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler add their names to the list of actors who’ve starred in romantic action comedies involving exes who hate each other, beat the crap out of each other, and yes, somehow, wind up together. Nothing majorly gay here, except gay men seem to love Aniston ... and, for that matter, Butler.
Repo Men — Jude Law plays a repo man who collects the organs of donation recipients who can’t keep up with their payments. Forest Whitaker plays a repo man who’s going after Jude Law’s character for the same thing. Chaos ensues — which is what they typically say in press releases when they aren’t exactly sure how to explain the rest of the plot.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- WATCH: Brothers Shows the Delight and Difficulty of Dating While Trans