BY Advocate.com Editors
March 26 2010 12:10 PM ET
Triple Feature: Dream Boy, Manuela y Manuel, and Just Say Love — For anyone who says there aren’t enough gay movies, count them: one, two, three gay movies, playing together starting Friday at Clearview’s Chelsea Cinema in New York and April 2 at Laemmle’s Sunset 5 in West Hollywood.
Dream Boy tells the story of two gay teens in the rural South in the late ’70s.
Manuela y Manuel is about a drag nightclub diva who puts on a suit and tie to pose as the fiancé of her best friend, Coco.
And Just Say Love asks the question, “Do relationships start in the bedroom or in the heart?” For more information visit www.regentreleasing.com.
How to Train Your Dragon — Fans of animated 3-D are in for a visual treat with How to Train Your Dragon, the story of a young Viking who aspires to hunt dragons ... and winds up owning one himself. America Ferrera, Gerard Butler, and Kristen Wiig are among the voices in this flick, which promises to entertain both kids and adults.
Chloe — Fatal Attraction gets a lesbian spin when Julianne Moore’s Catherine hires an escort named Chloe (Amanda Seyfried) to seduce her husband (Liam Neeson) and prove he’s cheating on her. But Catherine gets more than she’s bargained for when she discovers what Chloe’s really after — her. Director Atom Egoyan has crafted a beautiful film that pays homage to classic Hitchcock, and the chance to see Moore and Seyfried get intimate, well ... worth the price of admission alone.
- Arts & Entertainment EXCLUSIVE: Neil Patrick Harris, Behind the Shoot 9 min 8 sec ago
- HIV & AIDS Why Are a Higher Percentage of Native Americans Dying from AIDS Complications Than Any Other Group? 2 hours 2 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Lorde Is Not Having Your Stupid Lesbian Joke 2 hours 28 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: In Defense of Looking 7:00 AM
- Current Issue Truly Social Networking 6:01 AM
- Seat Filler 5 Must-See Shows: What's Gay Off-Broadway 5:00 AM
- Media Chicago Monthly Paper Threatens to Out Aldermen March 11 2014 8:40 PM