BY Advocate.com Editors
April 02 2010 1:35 PM ET
Clash of the Titans — Once you get over the fact that this remake of Clash of the Titans doesn’t prominently feature Harry Hamlin in a loincloth or a campy Maggie Smith as the sea goddess Thetis, you might be able to appreciate this big-budget update for what it is. Sam Worthington (Avatar) is wearing decidedly more clothing in this version, and, at least according to the cast list, Smith’s role has been wiped out all together. But fans of fantasy films will likely not be disappointed, and with Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes bringing their talents to the table, this Clash of the Titans is sure to be entertaining.
Why Did I Get Married Too? — Tyler Perry movies have a cult following, so expect Why Did I Get Married Too? to be the latest hit in his extensive and successful library of films. Perry certainly has a way with women’s dialogue, and Janet Jackson is said to give an explosive performance in this film, which she started shooting just days after her brother Michael’s death last year. Fans of Perry and Jackson should love this flick.
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos
- Op-ed: Ireland's Marriage Decision Will Reverberate Around the World