Hot Sheet: J.Lo, Hole, Drawn Together
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 23 2010 1:45 PM ET
The Back-Up Plan — Jennifer Lopez marks her return to the big screen in this rom-com about a woman who decides after years of trying and failing to find the right man to have a baby on her own through artificial insemination. She then meets Mr. Right on the taxi ride home. Gay Six Feet Under executive producer Alan Poul directs, and sexy Alex O’Loughlin co-stars.
City of Your Final Destination — Anthony Hopkins plays a gay man who gives a graduate student permission to write a book about his recently deceased brother, obscure writer Jules Gund. The film also stars frequently gay favorite Laura Linney and is the first film produced by Merchant Ivory since the passing of Ismail Merchant.
Pornography: A Thriller — Three stories are woven together in this film about gay porn star Mark Anton who mysteriously disappears at the height of his fame. The film tracks his story from his disappearance more than two decades ago to present day, when a porn star writes and hopes to start in a story about his life.
- WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Boy Scout Comes Out to His Camp Leader
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago
- Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay?
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Anonymous Boy Scouts Employee Says Antigay Policy Hurts Business
Sign Up For Email Updates
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People 26 min 54 sec ago
- Youth WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Scout Comes Out to Camp Leader 1 hour 27 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay? 1 hour 53 min ago
- Current Issue We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago 2 hours 27 min ago
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo May 22 2013 10:00 PM
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper May 22 2013 9:00 PM
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? May 22 2013 8:15 PM