Hot Sheet: J.Lo, Hole, Drawn Together
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 23 2010 1:45 PM ET
Nobody's Daughter, Hole —Yes, Hole. The band's first album in 12 years pulls no punches, with honest lyrics and rocking guitars. Courtney Love is still snarlingly tough, especially after a stint in rehab. We hope you're looking forward to some music videos (artists other than Gaga still make those?!) from the album directed by wild-minded David LaChapelle.
Fearless Love, Melissa Etheridge — Melissa's newest album is a mix of soft and sweet, that never leaves us any doubt that the woman has the musical chops to be an everlasting presence in music.
- Minister to LGBT People: Thanks for Making Me More Antigay
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- White House to Unveil New HIV Strategy
- Minister From Viral Video Is Not a Gay Rights Champion After All