Hot Sheet: J.Lo, Hole, Drawn Together
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 23 2010 1:45 PM ET
Nobody's Daughter, Hole —Yes, Hole. The band's first album in 12 years pulls no punches, with honest lyrics and rocking guitars. Courtney Love is still snarlingly tough, especially after a stint in rehab. We hope you're looking forward to some music videos (artists other than Gaga still make those?!) from the album directed by wild-minded David LaChapelle.
Fearless Love, Melissa Etheridge — Melissa's newest album is a mix of soft and sweet, that never leaves us any doubt that the woman has the musical chops to be an everlasting presence in music.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win