Hot Sheet: J.Lo, Hole, Drawn Together
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 23 2010 12:45 PM ET
Nobody's Daughter, Hole —Yes, Hole. The band's first album in 12 years pulls no punches, with honest lyrics and rocking guitars. Courtney Love is still snarlingly tough, especially after a stint in rehab. We hope you're looking forward to some music videos (artists other than Gaga still make those?!) from the album directed by wild-minded David LaChapelle.
Fearless Love, Melissa Etheridge — Melissa's newest album is a mix of soft and sweet, that never leaves us any doubt that the woman has the musical chops to be an everlasting presence in music.
- Op-ed: Male Gays and the Male Gaze
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Op-ed: Madonna, My Father, and a Life Outside a Tiny Island
- A Best-Case, Worst-Case Look at the Supreme Court's Options
- Everything You Need to Know Now About Marriage Equality in Michigan
- Pope Francis Holds Private Meeting With Transgender Man and Fiancée