Hot Sheet: , Lucy, Rent Boys
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 30 2010 1:45 PM ET
A Nightmare On Elm Street — Oscar nominee Jackie Earle Haley slips into Freddy Krueger’s slasher glove for a “reimagining” of A Nightmare on Elm Street. The new version stars a who’s who of attractive young Hollywood stars, including Melrose Place’s Katie Cassidy, Twilight’s Kellan Lutz, and The Sarah Connor Chronicles’ Thomas Dekker.
Please Give — Gay favorite Catherine Keener is a dissatisfied and bored upper-class Manhattan wife in Nicole Holofcener’s new drama, Please Give.The film, which also stars Rebecca Hall and Amanda Peet, is getting raves from critics, and fans of Holofcener’s previous films Friends With Money and Lovely & Amazing (both starring Keener) are likely to love this one too.
In My Sleep — Picture-perfect Abercrombie & Fitch-looking actor Philip Winchester plays a man suffering from parasomnia — a rare sleepwalking disorder in which you remember nothing the next morning ... including, in the case of In My Sleep, murder. Mean Girls’ Lacey Chabert and Sordid Lives star Beth Grant costar in this tense and sexy psychological thriller.
- WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Boy Scout Comes Out to His Camp Leader
- We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago
- Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay?
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- Politics | Advocate.com
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Youth WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Scout Comes Out to Camp Leader 53 min 54 sec ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay? 1 hour 19 min ago
- Current Issue We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago 1 hour 53 min ago
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo May 22 2013 10:00 PM
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper May 22 2013 9:00 PM
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? May 22 2013 8:15 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship May 22 2013 7:03 PM